Seeking Positive Results Through Hands-On Representation
When family relationships break down, much is at stake both financially and personally. It is important to work with an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer who is fully prepared to do whatever it takes to protect your rights and interests.
I'm Tempe, Arizona, family law attorney Matthew Schultz. I provide family law clients with close personal attention and practical insight into both the immediate challenges and long-range consequences of your situation. I will develop and execute sound strategies to protect your relationship with your children, while advancing your personal and financial goals.
Arizona Lawyer Putting You In A Position of Strength In Child Custody And Divorce Matters
- Divorce and legal separation: Hire a lawyer who can help you resolve your property, alimony and child custody issues quickly and cost-effectively. We explore and analyze in detail all issues to assure we can achieve the best possible result.
- Child custody and visitation: I can help you sort out the emotions that often entangle the real issues in child custody, parenting time and child support; and efficiently establish and preserve your rights.
- Out-of-state and international custody and child support: I have experience with interpreting complex state and foreign laws to help you resolve your toughest custody and child support concerns.
- Child support: Child Support is a simple calculation unless parties are self-employed or underemployed.
- Spousal maintenance/alimony: A favorable and equitable solution to a spousal maintenance case requires gathering the necessary facts and conducting an in-depth review of many factors in your case.
- High net worth divorce: Successful individuals and business owners often have substantial financial and personal assets to protect when equitable distribution becomes the issue.
- Paternity actions: Unmarried parties having a child in common require prompt action to establish and preserve their rights to prevent time lost with your child or obtain the financial support you need now.
- Relocation of children: Parents are frequently forced to relocate due to job changes, or merely want to be closer to extended family. I am sensitive to a parent desiring to move and parents opposing the move of their child.
- Orders of protection and restraining orders: Domestic violence can take many forms. It can be very real or used fraudulently to gain an advantage in a case. In most cases, you must act fast to obtain or defend against these Orders.
- Third-party rights (grandparents and nonparent / custody and visitation): If you are a grandparent, another relative, or an unrelated party that provides primary custody to a child, court orders are required before you can seek medical treatment or make educational decisions for the child in your care.
Free Consultation With Chandler Legal Separation Lawyer Matthew S. Schultz
I will examine the details of your unique case, do any investigation that is necessary to establish what you are entitled to under the law, and work closely with you to choose appropriate negotiation and litigation tactics focused on your desired outcomes.
I have a comprehensive understanding of family law and other relevant areas and a strong devotion to my clients, which has given me a long track record of success and a strong reputation within the local legal community. Contact me, an Arizona child custody and divorce attorney now to discuss the details of your family law case.