- Maricopa County Superior Court – To find details about your current case or past cases.
- Clerk of Maricopa County – To locate court orders and find useful information about child support)
- Criminal History Research – To find Arizona criminal information on a party.
- Child Support Calculator – Allows a layperson to calculate child support.
- Westlaw – To conduct legal research.
- Maricopa County Assessor – To research your or your spouse’s properties, or to locate hidden properties.
- Arizona Department of Health Services – To obtain information on birth certificates and death certificates.
- Parent Information Class – For parties residing out of state that wish to take the Parent Information Course online.
- Arizona Supreme Court – Contains a wealth of information on all issues in divorce and custody cases including model parenting plans that judges use as guidelines to decide custody, a child support calculator and reviews of family law.
- Zillow – To obtain an approximate value of your residence or other property in a divorce case.
- Internal Revenue Service – For tax tables and forms to determine present or future tax liabilities.
- Kelley Blue Book – To appraise your vehicle for divorce (use private party, good condition)
- Pension Benefits Calculator – To calculate the present value of a pension.
- Social Security Benefits – To obtain information on receiving your ex-spouse’s social security benefits after divorce.
- Arizona Board of Appraisal – To find reputable appraisers in Maricopa County.
- Choicetrust – To obtain CLUE reports, employment history reports, and tenant history reports.
- Schooldigger – Provides useful information on schools and their respective rankings in Arizona and other states.
- Arizona School Report cards – To obtain Arizona government report cards for Arizona schools.
- American Counseling Association
- TASC – To obtain information on and from the Arizona Courts’ drug testing facility about a parties’ drug testing results
- Facebook – To find useful information on the opposing party that can be used against them in court.
- Google Maps – To analyze distances between parties’ residences and children’s schools in custody cases
- Yahoo! Maps